LLP Private Public Registration
Limited Liability Partnership
LLP Company Registration ServicesLimited Liability Partnership (LLP) was introduced in India by way of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. The basic premise behind the introduction of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is to provide a form of business entity that is simple to maintain while providing limited liability to the owners. Since, its introduction in 2010, LLPs have been well received with over one lakhs registrations in India.
LLP is one of the easiest types of business to incorporate and manage in India. With an easy incorporation process and simple compliance formalities, LLPs are preferred by Professionals, Micro and Small businesses that are family-owned or closely-held. Since LLPs are not capable of issuing equity shares, LLP should NOT be chosen for any business that has plans for raising equity funds from Angel Investors, Venture Capitalist or Private Equity Funds.
LLP Requirements :
For the Partners
- PAN Card or Passport for Foreigners.
- Drivers license or Aadhar card, residence card or election identity card or any other identity proof issued by the Government.
- Less than 3 months old bank statement or telephone bill.
Registered Office Proof
- The authorization from the Landlord (Name mentioned in the Electricity Bill or Gas Bill or Water Bill or Property Tax Receipt or Sale Deed) to use the premises by the company as its registered office. This is usually referred to as NOC from Landlord; AND
- Proof of evidence of any utility service like telephone, gas, electricity, etc. depicting the address of the premises in the name of the owner or document, which is not older than two months.